The aluminium flywheel Ø 500 mm is flange-mounted directly to the main motor, in order to avoid loss of power due to motor/flywheel drive. 360° rotation and movement of the main flywheel holder group allow to execute two parallel cuts at min. distance of 600 mm and maximum 1400 mm without moving the machines on the rails.
Machine advancement on rails is controlled by a geared-motor group operated by inverter, the whole system is managed by an integrated PLC. The rails are pliable and rotating and are equipped with 4 hydraulic independent stabilizers for maximum stability under all conditions of quarry surface. A mobile control board, connected to the machine, allows to manage and control all working operations from a safe position.
Working speed is variable by inverter. In addition it is possible to keep a constant tensioning of the diamond wire during all cutting phases, with obvious benefits in terms of durability of the wire and of the working speed.
Safety devices stop all movements in case of operating anomalies. All electric and electronic components are inside a board in IP55 protection class, the mobile dashboard for remote control in low tension is provided with connecting cable to allow the operator to remain outside the interdiction area and in any case in a safe position. Machine manufactured in compliance with the EC Directive 2006/42 and its following amendments.
Machine tech specs
Main motor power: 18 kW – 25 kW – 30 kW
▪ Advancement motor power: 0,37 Kw
▪ Main flywheel diameter: 500 mm
▪ Diameter of driven flywheels: 250 mm
▪ Max. flywheel translation: 1400 mm
▪ Rotation of flywheel motor group: 360°
▪ Total length of rails: 6800 mm
▪ Rim speed of diamond wire: variable (upto 40 m/sec)
Main motor power : 12,5 kW
▪ Motor start: electrical
▪ Speed : from 0 to 5 km/h
▪ Track tension type: automatic
▪ Auxiliary hydraulic pump : pressure 160 bar, capacity 13 lt/min
▪ Capacity : 1500 kg
GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA
▪ Weight of the machine equipped with accessories : Kg. 2000 approx.
▪ Machine overall dimensions for shipment (mm): length 2320, width 2200, height 2000